NEED HELP WHAT IS SHE DOING? *Best answer 10 PTS* *NEED ANSWERS*?

Ok, so I've seen this girl around school but never really talked to her. So last night I was on facebook and decided to chat her. Well I did and she replied and we talked for about an hour and we started talking about past relationships. I started telling her about my last one and how she cheated on me. and she was like "awww I don't know why'd she cheat on you :( any girl would be lucky to have you! :)" so then we talked a little bit longer and I gave her my phone number. Well I told her to text me when she woke up in the morning and she said ok. Well 1pm comes around and she never texts me. Well I saw her on fb and chatted her again and we talked a little bit and she said she has been studying for test and just recently stopped for a break. Well now she' studying again. My question is is she into me or not AND if she comes back online should i message her or let her message me? Girls answers greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I think she's into you :) wait for her to message you because you don't want to seem too clingy. Btw I'm a girl:) good luck!