Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Are zombies real I am just wondering?

I ask bc some ppl say yes and I say no I hope they are not real hope someone can answer my question

Favorite Answer

Kind of.

Zombies in Voodoo where paralyzed into a death like trance through "Zombie Powder", and then when the doctor pronounced him dead and buried him, he was dug up and used to work on plantionion in a trance through another drug.

Zombies, like in Night of the Living Dead? No.

Zombies, like the ones on 'Night of the Living Dead' or 'The Walking Dead' are not real. In the very old movies about zombies, you often see a trace of truth.

In the jungles of the Caribbean, voodoo practitioners used to drug and hypnotize living victims and compel them to carry out different tasks, usually of a malicious nature. These poor people would endure some harsh things in order to carry out their assignments; in time, they would start to look pretty ragged. And after a while, some would see them as if they were dead and walking.

Eventually, the body would just give out and die, but they were never 'walking dead'.

Source(s): I am a shamanistic priest, and I've had a little education in these matters.

I dont know if they've previously existed but they are scientifically possible, a human who contracts a disease in which the entire body is numb, hence you have to hit them in the head to kill them, and a form of rabies that makes the person see other people as a food source, hence eating people and the bites could turn people into other zombies by contracting the disease, just like rabies

Yeh they are real but only appear in the night so be sure to hang 1 onion around ur neck before sleeping. they wont lay a finger on ya! -.-

Well zombies are very real entities, But they are nothing like the zombies that you see in a movie or read about in a book.............................