Is it okay to wear your deceased sibling's clothes?

I don't want to forget about him so I want to keep his clothes.

Favorite Answer

Yes I think this is ok if it helps you grieve his loss. Sorry for your loss.

Source(s): You are in my prayers for tonight :)

It's fine to wear his clothes. He'd probably like that and you'd have a good remembrance. It's not even a case of needing grief counseling. I wore as much as I could of my dad's clothing after he passed. It was all relatively new and the stuff that fit was fine. None of the family thought that was weird...any more than driving his car, wearing his watch or anything else.

Its ok. My neighbour wears her dad's dressing gown even though he passed away about 20 years ago. Its fine if thats what you want to do to feel close to the person

I don't see why not its something to remember him by and feel close to him. then when you grow out of them you can keep them n turn like shirts into one of the quilts that people make.

Then wear away mate :)

Source(s): 54

I think you should get some counseling to help you grieve.

Source(s): 77