Can you draw on yourself with Sharpie and be ok?

I drew a "tattoo" on my ankle, its a star thats colored in with another star around it (It kinda looks like Liz Gillies tattoo on her wrist, but a little smaller). Its not really big, but I'm wondering if I'll be ok. Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

today the ink made by sharpie should be non toxic and safe. but i would call the number on the sharpie pen and ask, just say you accidentally wrote on your hand in an emergency, and you want ot know if the ink is safe. because in the old days the ink was toxic and somewhat poisonous

I know most of you probably aren't going to read this, but next week I turn 19, and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica (home of the greatest walruses). I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need I will become the greatest walrus ever

• ?

It's fine so long as you don't cover yourself in Sharpie marker. Just a bit is completely harmless.

DON'T TRY IT. My friend put a little tiny Sharpie mark on herself. A few minutes later she inflated like a balloon and exploded. THEN SHE DIED.

• Yes; it will only stain the upper layer of skin cells.

You can get skin cancer from putting sharpie on yourself, for now you'll be ok :)

• MM's

yes, ofc

I do it all the time....im not dead yet.(yet)

yeah you'll be fine..