is it bad that i smoke weed only on the weekends?

I've been smoking once a week on the weekends since about august. My tolerance has not gone up, and i never feel the urge to smoke more than once a week. My grades in school are fine, and i'm still in good shape. So, is this bad or is it okay?

• Ranger
    Favorite Answer

It is bad anytime you put anything into your lungs except fresh air. Contrary to popular myth, Marijuana smoke is as dangerous to your health as cigarette smoke.

You r literally destroying ur lungs.. The sign n symptoms will take some time to appear even sometimes upto more than 10 years. U r becoming more prone to lung n oral cancer as every "weekend" passes by.. Do consider the repercussions before having it nex weekend cuz this one already went by.. Good luck mate

Source(s): Final year Med student

thats not actually true. The THC constricts the alveoli in the lungs whereas tobacco has the opposite effect. It also contains less led. Scientific research has proved that it is not AS bad. Your are just pulling that statement out of your ***.

Anyways, its still bad because you are still inhaling burning fumes into your lungs. and its illegal because it finances gangs.

marijuana has been PROVEN to show no signs of any damage to your brain. although it might have some affect on your lungs, it would take ALOT of smoke at once, for instance, hot boxing. marijuana smoke isn't as heavy as cigarette smoke, therefore it doesn't have that strong of an affect on your lungs

Source(s): myself

Its bad just cause your smoking it =P

smoking marijuana is bad all the time dont do drugs