Do some still believe that Obama is the AntiChrist? The Man of Perdition?

I was a member on the Conservative forum and for at least 2 years, there was a lot of talk about "O", they never would state his full name. They had there suspicions that he may be the AntiChrist. It is now almost 4 years. What do you think?

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

He is a puppet like all Presidents.

I never thought that. I'll tell you who I think it is though, Prince William, yep. He seems to fit the criteria of being an unsuspecting candidate, rich, good looking, peace loving, military, powerful and well loved with much sympathy from his Mom.

Notice the news, of 2011 his wedding was the most hopeful story, while the world crumbled. Now as we enter 2012 (the dreaded) the news again is whether or not Kate (the worlds sweetheart) is expecting. Aren't they just precious.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I expect that we would see him rise in the ranks of the military, or shift positions into the UN maybe. I do hope I'm wrong.

• Jay L

Personally, I do not believe he is the Anti-Christ. And I do not know any Christians or conservatives that believe that.

On the other hand I do think that he is the worst President that this country has ever had since its founding in 1776. He will go down in history as worse than Taft, Hoover, Carter or any one else in the history of this country.

No he is not. The Antichrist will come out of the middle east. He will never be president of this country.

Wait until the media gets a hold of Newt!

• Lydia

The Westboro Baptist Church are certain he is.

No, he's just a crappy president as expected.

GOD ISNT REAL B***H!