Do some still believe that Obama is the AntiChrist? The Man of Perdition?

I was a member on the Conservative forum and for at least 2 years, there was a lot of talk about "O", they never would state his full name. They had there suspicions that he may be the AntiChrist. It is now almost 4 years. What do you think?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ella
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He is a puppet like all Presidents.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I never thought that. I'll tell you who I think it is though, Prince William, yep. He seems to fit the criteria of being an unsuspecting candidate, rich, good looking, peace loving, military, powerful and well loved with much sympathy from his Mom.

Notice the news, of 2011 his wedding was the most hopeful story, while the world crumbled. Now as we enter 2012 (the dreaded) the news again is whether or not Kate (the worlds sweetheart) is expecting. Aren't they just precious.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I expect that we would see him rise in the ranks of the military, or shift positions into the UN maybe. I do hope I'm wrong.

• Jay L
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Personally, I do not believe he is the Anti-Christ. And I do not know any Christians or conservatives that believe that.

On the other hand I do think that he is the worst President that this country has ever had since its founding in 1776. He will go down in history as worse than Taft, Hoover, Carter or any one else in the history of this country.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No he is not. The Antichrist will come out of the middle east. He will never be president of this country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wait until the media gets a hold of Newt!

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The Westboro Baptist Church are certain he is.

• 9 years ago

No, he's just a crappy president as expected.

• 9 years ago

GOD ISNT REAL B***H!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.