Where can I get mirror screen protectors for iPod touch 4g in stores not online?

I'm looking for mirror screen protectors for the latest iPod touch. I want to get them in store not online.

Favorite Answer

You can buy them at any Apple Store. Also, I think they're sold at 5 Below and places like Target and Kmart.

Walmart and kmart for shure but its really just a better investment to buy a otter box defender series

• olvey

i've got been given a mirror exhibit for my 4g itouch too.........................i've got been given it and that i reeaaaaaalllyy like it. no longer basically is it relatively cool besides the undeniable fact that it remains on relatively nicely! in the journey that your putting it on your self, seem something up on youtube on the thank you to place ipod touch covers on actual............. Its relatively amazing to have it because of the fact its like having a mirror on your pocket..........the mirror itself is actaully mind-blowing! once you turn your ipod on, its only like typical............. i might reccommend you get it!