Girls I need your help with a friend problem?

Hi I have a friend who I like but were in the friend zone. She has the prettiest eyes. They are so beautiful. We are not involved at all but we friend flert sometimes. When she comes over sometimes when she is talking or something I look into her eyes and she looks into my eyes for awhile even after the sentence has finished (like can get up to 1m). And when she smiles it fills me with.... I can't explain it but it's nice. I really like her but she dosnt know (I don't think) and I'm not sure if she likes me. It can't be my body because I don't like it. And my eyes are just plain brown so I don't think it's them. I would prefer if girls answer this one but I'm a very open guy. Do you think she likes me?

Favorite Answer

you gotta see if she likes you back. keep flirting with her, and if she keeps flirting back, your on to something.

if that IS the case; jump at the chance and ask her out.

because she wont let you know that she likes you back, but you have to get out of your comfort zone and sort of let her guess you like her.

hope i helped+wish you both the best<3

Source(s): i'm a GIRL. -.-

Well if she's anything like me, she can tell if a guy likes her. So there is a chance she knows that you like her even If you don't think she knows. Ever heard the saying girls know everything? And if she has intense eye contact, there is a big chance she likes you. By what I've heard I'm pretty sure she likes you, so what i would do is just tell her you like her, chances are she likes you too:) good luck!

honestly, just tell her how you feel. it sounds like she might be interested. tell her you like her and everything you've said about her in your question, but make sure you start off by telling her you dont want it to ruin your friendship

be a man; ask her and find out. my boyfriend asked me if i liked him a year and a half ago and we've been dating ever since.