When Atheists log on to their home appliance to lie about God?

Do they realize no sin goes unpunished? Do they know they are driving their nation into a hole of debt slavery? Do they know that media owns their minds? Do they know skipping the first book off a printing press while calling yourself "educated" is a contradiction?

"I believe that the existence of the Bible is the greatest benefit to the human race. Any attempt to belittle it, I believe, is a crime against humanity." Immanuel Kant

Do they know they are criminals against humanity?

Look at the pop culture zombies line up to wreck their nations with their TV inspired dorm room theology.

Atheism destroys everything it touches. Charity, brotherhood, and your very nation. Here is a list of nations so broke they must borrow money to pay the interest on money they borrowed years ago. Every single last one of them has a booming Atheist population. They are going into debt to nations with SHRINKING Atheist populations.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/30308959/The_World_s_Bigges...

And for the record, Immanuel Kant is one of the greatest minds to ever live. Without his work, we would not have any idea what the universe looks like.

The first book off a printing press was the Bible. Yes, there were shop scraps as you point out. But the first finished product to arrive "hot off a press" was the Bible.

And if you believe a lie, it does not make it true. Atheists are either willing or unwilling liars. Not some of them, all of them. And they build pain for themselves, their nations, and anyone close to them.

"A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education." President Theodore Roosevelt

Zero good answers. Best answer is wide open. I love this shift on this site. The true God-hating bigots punch the clock on this shift! STIR IT UP!

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

If anyone wants to see the people pushing hatred of Christians at this site with every fiber of their being, just go down the answers to this question and use your bookmark option liberally.

• Favorite Answer

The atheist hate Christ

and not only do they used lying and hate tactics

they use the Ad hominem fallacy.

I am known as a "report troll"

and a homophobic false Christian

even though i have done nothing of the sort

I can't possibly "lie" about something about which there is no evidence of any kind -- there's no way to tell if any statement about claimed gods is "true" or "false." That's why the claims are worthless.

As for a "hole of debt," we're in that mainly because of the two biggest christian presidents of the past 30 years (Reagan and Bush), and their idiotic "supply-side economics."

And I've read your bible -- probably more than you have. That's one reason I give it no value.

What if I "believe" that Immanuel Kant was a criminal against humanity? Since both his and mine are "beliefs," with no way to show either correct or false, why does it matter?

You need some education.

Peace.

Oh boy. Ok, consider this: you probably never consciously DECIDED to become a believer. You were told from a very young age that god exists, and whatever religion you belong to is the right one. Most of us had that experience, including me. Over time, some of us arrive at the conclusion that we don't believe in god. It doesn't mean we know god doesn't exist, it's just that we don't believe he does.

I can't just say "I will believe", and believe. You do or you don't, and pretending doesn't work as I'm very honest. Free will doesn't give one license to believe whatever you want, it gives you the ability to make choices. A belief isn't choice in my opinion.

So, lets assume you are right, and I'm wrong, in which case, I am a creation of god, and since I am an Atheist, I am god's Atheist. Who are you to insult god's creation?

And really, criminals against humanity? Most of us never hurt anyone. If you look at the proportional percentage of Atheists in the U.S. (7%), and the similar number of prison inmate (less than .5 percent), I think perhaps we are more law abiding than religious people.

What the Heck? Uhmm atheist's are against slavery. They are against putting all taxes on middle class. They also dont hate people because a BOOK written thousands of years ago said they should. Oh and the bible was written by a man who thought you should be stoned for eating shellfish.

I do not lie about god, I tell it as it is, a myth made in the minds of humans.

Also just because Immanuel Kant helped us gain knowledge about the universe doesn't make every opinion of his infallible. The Aztecs learned a lot of valuable stuff about astronomy, does that make their human sacrifices the right thing to do? No

You are talking as if you know atheism is a lie, what proof do you have for your god?

Atheists are not the only ones who want to "belittle" the bible (AKA me, ima Wiccan). And in my opinion not accepting a person's religious belief is a crime against humanity, did you know that you are a criminal against humanity?

Oh my, aren't you the brainwashed fool?

Atheists do not believe in your god or your bible or your concept of sin.

People who hate in accordance with the bible are the true criminals.

• Muppet

Of course you are the correct one aligned with all that is great and good

"god thinks like me" I would call this narcissistic, arrogant and full of hubris

• JoN

Belittling - Bible is a piece of junk.

• Amanda

I'm a criminal against humanity.....cool lol