Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

There's this guy... Can you help me?

So. I know this guy for 9 months now. We talk every day on facebook since we first met. 8 months ago, he told me he liked me. I liked him to. But that was over after a month, he found another girl. We stayed friends. We talked every single day about everything, he told me he never had a friend like me. 4 months ago he broke up with that girl because of me. He told me that he still likes me, that he can't compare his relationship with me and that girl. But then he broke me again. For that same girl... That girl is popular and hot. I'm not... He told me relationships are to short and he doesn't want to lose me and that's why he wants to stay friends. And he said he's jealous of every guy I go out with. He even said I'm too good for him and that he's going to marry me (jokingly I guess, I'm 16 and he's 17).

I don't know what to think anymore, I like him more than anyone else. We still talk every single day. I just don't know how he feels about me...

Listen, your still young, dont fret over a boy thats not worth it. To be honest, it sounds like hes just using you, sort of like a rebound girl, thats all. If he just wants to be friends then keep it like that otherwise he will continue to do the same.

hey sounds really controlling.... Buy saying that he is jealous, he is making you not want to be with another guy. Maybe you could just be friends with him but doing think of him as a potential boyfriend cuz it doesn't sound like he really wants to date you it he is dating other girls

Sounds like he doesnt believe in love and thinks if you guys get together you guys will break up sometime. But you never know till you try!

i guess staying friends would make sense becasue of the heartbreak if u 2 do ever breakup...but i think u guys should try it outt who knows how it will goo

he sounds controlling :) be careful.

answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuO35...