we have invaded afghanistan and iraq, which country should be invaded next in the war on terror? if any?

if you found information in a website can you include the website in your answer?

thank you

Favorite Answer

Canada.

Source(s): Canadian Bacon movie.
  • ?

I theory Obama became once going to be diverse, so i'm disillusioned. The replace is that Yemen isn't in a strategic difficulty for the U. S. a dn i do no longer comprehend what the oil concern is there, so devoid of those factors the U. S. gained't occupy. the U. S. coverage is starting to be terrorism an dmaking more advantageous enemies international huge.

Pakistan

Iran

Lebanon

Sudan

Somalia

I would tackle the above countries as a matter of urgency and in this priority.

The US dont need to invade, just destroy their capability to cause terror and weaken their states military and factory and scientists they have.

The war on terror itself will never end in our lifetimes. I can certainly tell you that,.

Chad

mexico and canada

Lybia.......oh wait