Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

I need help coming up with a brief (one paragraph) description of the book: Eats, Shoots & Leaves?

If anyone has read this book, I have just finish the book for a book project due tomorrow and I a brief (one paragraph) description of the book: Eats, Shoots & Leaves. Help me please! I need a good paper. Thanks

• Conrad
    Favorite Answer

So this panda walks into a bar and orders some bamboo to go. After the waiter brings up his food and the panda finishes his meal the panda pulls out a large handgun and opens fire on the wait staff. As he leaves the bar the manager runs up to him, screaming "What have you done, you monster!?" The panda quietly pulls out a dictionary and flips to the P section and pointed to panda. It read "Panda a large animal that eats shoots and leaves."

Source(s): Personal experience.

If you really have read it for a book report... wow. That book is very short. But anyway...

Start by going saying that "the placement of an apostrophe is very important as it can affect the meaning of a sentence." Then put an example of one you read. You can stretch it by giving more examples, and defining them. See the back of Eats, Shoots, and Leaves for the defining part. **** Luck!

the first paragraph, coping with the picture, and the second one paragraph, coping with the communication (it truly is truly hilarious, with the help of techniques) possibly choose some more advantageous spacing out and some ingredient in between them. i imagine of the emotional transition is truly too jarring. diverse than that, o.ok. written. once you're an similar age because of the very truth the most powerful characters, then it reflects means previous what optimal human beings your age own (in truth, it does no longer sound like a textual content fabrics message). keep writing : )