i want to prank call the guy i like?

wat should i say? any ideas?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So here's my input, Personally I don't think its a good idea. but if your gunna do it then say something creative: (it really depends on whether you want it to be mean funny or clever)

Use a bit of imagination and creativity and go for it.

1. Try to find out some info on him but get creative as to how you do this. then pretend your a phycic

2. Pretend you got a phone call from him and tell him what you think he said (ex. guy-hello? you- so i was thinking about what you said to me on the phone earlier and I agree, I would love to go see (insert embarrassing show) with you. guy- what? who is this? you- umm well you called me remember. (resite his number and tell him that was the number from your call display) keep the convo going from there)

you can find more ideas on youtube

• 9 years ago

Hahaha me and my ex bestfriend used to do that.. We used to sing songs to him lol.. Until one day he got fed up and called the cops :( but they didnt do anything..

• 9 years ago

Do whatever, just dont let him find out its you. "Are you from Tennessee? Cause your the only Ten I See!"

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah! (:

cheesy but its hilarious when you say it.

• Gem
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i like the ten i see one hahaha!

do a really goofy accent.

just remember if he finds out its you, and is one to not find things like that funny. you could ruin your chances with him forever.

careful :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol ok i did this nd it was so funny. ok so like i called him on a restricted # becuz he had my # in his phone. i made a different voice nd i was actin ghetto...i was like hello! he was like who this! I gave a fake name and i was like is there "different guys name" nd he was like who. i was like dont play dum i know its u....he finally hung up nd we called him back nd left a voice mail....lol it was sooooooooooo funny. u shud do something like that

Source(s): life
  • 9 years ago

Say "I know who likes you" in a different voice.

• 9 years ago

"i'm kitty from the itty bitty commitee, would youl ike to donate a titty?"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

act like your yourselves best friend and say hey she likes you...you guys shouldkiss

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

These things can back fire and blow up in your face...BIG time. Best advice...don't.

• 9 years ago

let me guess, you're in junior high.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.