Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Could there be a QB controversy in Arizona next year?

Favorite Answer

No, there should be no quarterback controversy in Arizona next season. Today made it clear who should be the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. There is no doubt that John Skelton will be the starting quarterback in Arizona for the remainder of the season. Skelton is the quarterback of the future in Arizona.

I'd like to see that happen because it's clear that Skelton has outplayed Kolb and they seem to win with Skelton playing or at least keep it close. You've gotta root for the guy who was a late-round pick from an FCS college over an overrated and overpaid guy. It could happen, but with the money they've spent on Kolb, I'm not sure it will. I sure hope it does, it would be nice to see a guy like Skelton succeed.

I doubt, The Cards invested too much in Kolb, plus Fitz will stay if Kolb is the starting QB.

Maybe but no one would care