If an 16 year old does not know what love is, then why do they use this as the excuse for ..?

being an interracial relationship. I believe it's a really nasty fad. It's a shame to because all of those lives will be altered for the worse. Bell bottoms = fad parachute pants = fad interracial relationships =fad. Can't we just stick to our own color like God intended. I'm sure he wouldn't have went out of his way to make us all different if his intention was for us all to be the same. Way to go dumbasses for screwing up the diversity of the world. Racism and not believing in interracial marriages are different things so spare me your dumb fad following comments.

Favorite Answer

Haha, I agree! Stick to your own color. Life is difficult enough as it is. I guess you "can't help who you fall in love with." But think of the kids. I know so many kids in school that get sh*t for being black and white!

If you're so f*cking narrow minded then why do you use 'worsening the quality of life for people' as an excuse to be a f*cking racist a**hole? Have you ever considered that maybe it's not up to you to decide who has kids with who? If you're so 'Christian' like you seem to think you are then why do you judge others for having perfectly legitimate relationships?

I agree. Some teenagers just dont know what love is and has ruined it for the rest of us.