Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Who do I tell about being molested...?

I don't want my mom or dad to know, but I don't want to keep it all inside.

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you don't tell someone, nobody will take care of it. Molest and rape are similar in a few ways. one of them is that their ILLEGAL! You could call a help line, the police, your friend, the Russian mafia, it really doesn't matter. You just need this sorted out quickly. (personally, I would call the police or the Russian mafia, but that's my opinion)

  • 9 years ago

    You poor thing. You have to tell them, even if it means getting told off, if you keep it all inside it could cause depression, they will understand! If your starting to get really upset about it, get them to take you to see a physiologist. This is serious stuff okay. :) Get onto childrens helpline. Don't let this horrible person make himself feel like he has all the justice. My mom was Molested as a young child, and told her parents.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Anyone. Literally, anyone who will help. I do not suggest a school counselor though, because if your school counselors are like mine...they are worthless and do not deal with things that happen outside of school.

    Maybe tell an aunt or uncle, an older sibling, a teacher. Just don't keep it in...youll make yourself crazy. Good luck.

    Source(s): Child sex abuse victim.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    call a helpline, tell the police, tell a neighbour.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.