Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Can we just let Texas secede from the union? Look on the bright side it will cut our obesity rate in half?

overnight

Also we won't have any more crazy Texan right wing politicians like Rick Perry and GWB

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, perhaps, but it will also double the nations unemployment, lowering tax revenues.

So who is gonna pay for your food stamps and your Mommy's section 8 house you live in the basement of?

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million) did you comprehend, for functional, that maximum Texans favor to secede from the union? I stay in TX and characteristic performed so for style of four years now (i became initially from Missouri, and lived for 3 years in CA) and that i not in any respect listen any of the individuals around the following and who I artwork with declaring that they prefer to secede. 2) I congratulate you on deliberately alienating the Texas electorate the way you do, because you're heavily increasing the chance that Texas might want to not in any respect vote Democrat ever back once you communicate that way, and given the acute lack of probability that there ever will be secession, you're very nearly ensuring that Texas's electoral college votes will continuously pass pink, and that Democarts are really not likely to get elected to the Senate.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I can let Texas secede just as easily as I let Vermont secede. I can also do either one of those as easily as I let Barney Frank convert to the Republican Party in his retirement.

• No, because Ron Paul is congressman from Texas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Despite your attempt at jest, the only thing beneficial would be 50% less hand guns on the street.

Maybe then the American police can breathe a bit longer.

• 9 years ago

No thanks, Cali and New York would go before I'd see Texas go. Or perhaps the state you're from? That would raise the National IQ level a few points.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

So just how high do you want gas prices to go up any ways?? Think about it.

• 9 years ago

agreed

• 9 years ago

Yes, please do.

Source(s): Texan
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.