Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Will i continue to grow?

okay. So im 14 years old (15 in 3 weeks) and my height is 5'8 and i weigh 8 stone 11 pounds, im quiet happy with it, but i have been this height for a little under a year now and it just seems like i have virtually stopped growing! I mean i know that have moved up probably 1or2 cm's and men don't stop growing until their 20s but in school i feel short... My brothers 20 and is 5'11 so i know i have the genes and also im doing light exercise (no weights, just push ups etc.) and drink milk daily. I know i may sound quiet stupid - if so im sorry, but im really paranoid that i will stay this rough height until manhood where all hopes of growing taller are gone. ps. my aim is 5'11 or up and can somebody please estimate my full height given my circumstances? THANK YOU

• Favorite Answer

I'm 17 and 5"6 1/2.. your lucky!!! I hate my damn altitude ...I feel so short...

you most likely will grow, i remember i gained atleast 6-8 inches over my high school year. Most of that being during the course of me being 14-16

Whoa, bro. Chris is hatin' on your altitude.

you're 14, so yes you will continue to grow