BeBe asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 9 years ago

Cancun Mexico Hotels?

I'm going on a major trip for my 16th birthday, and i was thinking to go to Cancun. I'm gonna go to w/ my parents of course and with my friend, (we're both girls.) and i'm pretty much looking for a hotel thats good and fun. Somewhere where teens can have lots of fun, i love jet ski's, and partying, and all that fun stuff. any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Try hitting up the Moon palace

or just google palace resorts they have all your needs and its very fun there

i would recommend it

Yes dear You have right choice for your birthday party because Cancun is best place of Mexico to spend your vacation. Cancun really makes your holidays thrill. Cancun is a picturesque coast of the Caribbean offering the wonder of the beautiful Mexico and the rich Latin culture. One can rejuvenate in the lush green beach coasts covered with shimmery sand at the coastal areas. The enthralling aquatic life and beautiful flora and fauna take you to a completely new level of travel experience.

Thanks

Trip