Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Would a guy talk on tb if he wasn't interested?

Is this a good sign?

Long story but here goes.... was out to a gig on saturday where this guy was lurking by me and talked to me a few times i didnt think he was interested as he was really good looking...

I didnt find out he was till my friends noticed it seemed he liked me. Anyway he hadnt given me his name so i got it off one of his mates and i was unsure to add him on fb but took the plunge and sent him a message saying it was a bit random but u were talking to me on sat and was nice talking to u can i add u on here.

He sent me a friends request on fb and sent message back saying how he thanked me for seeking him out and that he remembered me and appologised for his drunken antics.

We exchanged a couple of messages.

Anyway i saw he was online yesterday and started talking to him and we talked for nearly an hour and hf wouldve been longer but he said his mom wanted the comp. He was asking me questions about me work where i live that sort of thing sounded interested in me and finished off saying it was nice chatting and speak soon.

Is this a good sign of interest from a guy?

You shouldn't base peoples feelings over a conversation online.

It's hard to judge if a person is being nice or if they are interested. Wait until he makes the effort to talk to you but to me it sounds like just general knowledge about the person or something.

Maybe ask to have a catch up when he isn't a drunken love machine and go from there. If he makes an effort to hang out with you then sure - he might be interested.

Grab his number, text him and call him as well and the friendship, or whatever else it may be, could progress from there. There's no shame in asking. That's only if you are interested in him.

Yes it is.

Keep chatting online and maybe ask him of he wants to meet for a drink soon...

What have you got to lose!