iTunes Rental Not Showing Up?

I rented a movie from iTunes and played it before it was completely done downloading. After about 10 min the movie froze. I shut down my computer and restarted it; now my "rentals" tab doesn't show up in iTunes. I tried checking for downloads however it is not showing up, iTunes just tells me that I have no available downloads. I have also logged out and back in with no luck. How do I recover my rental and get my movie back?

Favorite Answer

You contact Apple support and see what they can suggest. They are the ONLY people that can really help you as they have access to your purchases/rental information and only they can reset your download.

• corrie

identifying to purchase a action picture is many times like fifteen money action picture leases are around 4 money, rather previous action picture leases are 3 money podcasts;; uncertain yet some are unfastened like jon and kate plus 8 television shows are 2 money, finished season many times is around 30-40 money you could desire to only acquire itunes becuase you will possibly desire it besides and you could desire to verify the itunes shop which you would be able to verify from itunes. action picture condo subject is as quickly as you lease a action picture, you have 30 days to observe it for the 1st time. the 1st time you click play you right away have 24 hours to observe it even with the undeniable fact that as plenty you like and tthn 24 hrs once you first click play, then they take it returned.

i rented a movie from the i tunes store and it shows that my account was credited for the purchase, but it is not showing up in either my "video's" app or on the purchased tab in the itunes store