Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Have you ever planned on making an omelette, only to find out that there are no eggs in the fridge?

I hate when that happens..

Well, muggles?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

man, that really grinds my gears!

Umbridge stole my last eggs this morning before breakfast to use them for punishment on some first year Hufflepuffs

Source(s): Damn it Umbridge! I can't have mah eggs, so Imma be extra mean to Potter today in class
  • 4 years ago

definite! i will prepare dinner alot of issues, however the easy stuff is what escapes me. i won't manage to prepare dinner eggs or grilled cheese! I consistently burn the bread and bypass away the cheese unmelted! Now...Eggplant Parmesian, Shrimp bisque from scratch, buffalo wings, enchiladas, those I have no subject with!

• I can't eat eggs to begin with. Eggs play with my gag reflex.

Source(s): Nick
  • 9 years ago

It's either a lack of eggs or cheese for me!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yes same thing with scrambled eggs

I also get disappointed when there's no bacon to go with my eggs. it kinda defeats the purpose /=

• 9 years ago

At least you can eat eggs voldy!

Source(s): 77
  • Shart
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

no, but i have tried to make toast and realized there was no fudging butter left!

..i don't remember how many times i've had to remind me dad that my mom was greased up enough

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hmmm quite a dilema..... *ponders for a moment* it seem we have to......steal some eggs.FROM DHAT 7ELEVEN ACROSS THE STREET

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yep..also what Shart said.

Bummer moments:P

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

there's never anything in my fridge *sigh*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.