why isn't my ap class hard?

AP World History. I don't know if this is for all schools, but we didn't have a summer assignment, barely any homework (only like 3 chapter outlines), a few essays, and nothing much else. I can't even remember what our last assignment was! Im really worried I'm not going to pass the AP Exam because of this, but I don't want to go to the school and seem like a complainer.

Also, I think we're falling behind... we're only starting the crusades this week. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Well, that means that you are doing well in the class. :) But what AP World teaches you is to be independent in your studying. Make your outlines more detailed, and strive to write more complex essays- that is if you find the class too easy. If you're concerned about the AP exam, you could privately speak with your teacher and express your concerns. :) Your teacher only wants to help you, and besides- you'll get a lot of review before the big test. Don't worry. :D