S asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Has anyone ever dyed thier hair over 50 times?

I have...not something that im proud of tho. I started when i was 14 and now 23. Ive cut it down ALOT, i probably do it once a year now. And for those who think that i have health problems from it the answer is no. Im perfectly healthy (well besides my addiction to dying hair) and yes, i still have a great amount of hair. Its very thick and is bra strap length. Girls were u ever addicted to dying ur hair??

• Lily
    Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure that most people haven't dyed their hair 50 times because once they got to 49, it all fell out.

I def. done it more then 30, being in beauty school doesn't help either, lets just say when I started school I had long bleach blonde hair now its dark and ear length when I just finished school., if your hair can endure it theres nothing wrong with changing up your colors,some peoples cant handle it!

your not the only one, a lot of people have, it just means you like trying new things, but do remember, while dieing it so many time, it may not show now but later on your hair will become very dull

dying hair many times doesn't mean addiction it means covering root regrowth.

you are supposed to keep dying it.

Source(s): have i missed something here?

i pretty sure Amber is Dead

http://www.youtube.com/user/AmberKatelynBeale

has gone way over 50.