Tell me a tear inducing story?

I need to cry (for a play), so tell me a sad story. Tell it like its true even if it isn't. Makes it more sad.

Favorite Answer

...

For sale: Baby Shoes. Never worn.

( micro fiction by E. Hemingway)

to tell you the truth, what makes me cry and any other peson will vary. if you have a bit of time, try reading through the examples on these pages. you'll find something, I have no doubt.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TearJer...

I tend to cry more over really heartwarming, happy things( bizarre, right?) so here is a page of heartwarming stuff that might do the trick.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Heartwarming...

A lonesome wedding-By Nikita Nazarkov

A clear blue sky hung over the white-painted church, not a single soul to be seen, with three soft shadows dancing through the colored window in the open sunlight. The old vicar turned the ancient pages of the bible, with each turn a fluffy new cloud passing over the tiny church. The two that sat on the pews that day wore nothing but the ramshackle clothing which from the looks of it could have only been hand-made in a desperate attempt to keep them warm.

The two sitting at the sacred benches were an odd combination, with neither of these ruffians looking at all in their preferred environment, but neither looking uncomfortable within the church. The final words were said “Thus I name you man and wife” and the two looked at each other, old as they may be and looked back to all the times they had spent together. From how they met in a slum and joined together in an uneasy alliance in a desperate bid to survive. To how they had shared what little they had during the snowstorms that raged nightly through all the unholy places in the city.

The young aged pastor closed the ancient book and walked outside, back into the frosty morning. Leaving the two tramps sitting within.

The poor old lady looked at her lifelong companion, his old unshaven face speaking of his hardship-full life and poor nature. The old man, barely able to move and only so with great pain and difficulty looked at the one who helped him through thick and thin and through a fogged lens saw the wrinkles on her face and the experience that came with them. Like this they stared at each, the old lady finally speaking up

“We’ve had a good run haven’t we?”

“Yes” spoke the old man, barely holding back his anguish “yes we have”

“Let’s sleep here” spoke the old lady solemnly “we’ll never make it back through this storm”

“Yes” spoke he in a crooked voice that spoke of only more pain

The two sat on the pew together, simply enjoying each other’s company, slowly drifting off to sleep. The two young souls drifting off together, to a better place.

Why not watch a sad movie soon before your performance, so it's fresh in your memory?

I've heard The Notebook be described as a real tearjerker countless (literally, countless) times.

Source(s): me, and apparently, The Notebook.
  • belva

This does it for me, as yours continually do. continually a blessing, continually actual. sometimes we lose our marbles, in this previous jaded international, yet whilst ever we come Homeward might we detect that score unfurled.

You should watch a sad movie ... like on Netflix. :)

Dice onions.

MY T.V'S ON THE BLINK!

Please don't write a teen suicide!

My teddy bear died