But I don't want to live the American-Way?

go to college...go to work, and start a family.

I can't think of anywhere

except go Homestead or live in a monastery. Isn't there somewhere else I can go?

Favorite Answer

But then dont!!

So what DO you want?? I can't really suggest where you should go without knowing what it is that you want! And go to college...go to work, and start a family isn't the only American way. You can become self employed with or without college and become rich. You decide for yourself how you want to live your life that is what is great about America you do have choices there isn't only one way! Get married don't get married, have children or don't have children what you do is totally up to you.

Plenty of options. Volunteer for charitable organizations, join the Peace Corps, take vocational courses so you can support yourself and then work at making your community better. You do have to work to survive, but you don't have to play the college/corporate job/family route.

Blessings on your Journey!

So don't. Nobody's forcing you.

You're going to have a hard time living without working, though. Good luck with that.

Peace.

A homeless shelter?

Seriously though, do whatever you want with your life man. It's a free country. Do what makes you happy, not what others say is supposed to make you happy.

• Tao

I don't want to do any of those things either and you don't have to. Manage your expectations, understand your goal or end-game and figure out how to do it.

develop yourself significantly in an art so that you're more than good enough to make money out of it, that they call you to ask for your work.

No one cares.