Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Harry Potter: Gryffindor or Slytherin?

I've asked questions like this before but I sorted it out to the bottom two.

Gryffindor's talk a lot, have a bad temper and are loyal to their friends.

Slytherin's have a bad temper, stick together with their friends, and are clever.

I am all of those. I can't decide which one I am, I would like to think I'm a Slytherin because I'm very judgemental and someone said my depression would make me a Slytherin. I know Hogwarts isn't real but, this is just for fun. What do you think I am?

-Complex 15 year old girl.

-Adventerous

-I feel people lack individuality,

especially kids my age.

-Talk alot.

-A few REALLY close friends.

-Good at making new friends.

-Good listener.

-To honest, I often hurt peoples feelings by accident.

-Dettached from emotions.

-Not to good at sports.

-Very stoubborn which gets me into a

lot of trouble!

-I get mad very easily.

-Funny/always have a smile on my face

(even though I have severe depression.)

-Judgemental but I try to keep it to

myself.

-Stand up for my friends, I don't care

who they are they shouldn't mess with

them. I cannot stand for people who

love drama.

-Persuasive and kind of believe I'm

always right because I'm rational.

-I love celeberities and envy their lives!

If if helps any, my personality test

classified me as an INTP (introvert,

intuitive, thinker, perceiver).

Please explain why I would be what you

have chosen.

If looks matter any my Twitter is @jadamister or Twitter.com/jadamister!

I took out some unnessesary details in my last question. So, what would you think I am? GRYFFINDOR OR SLYTHERIN?

Favorite Answer

i would say gryffindor without even second guessing it. everything you said about yourself made me think of hermonie. I could see the aspects that would make you think slytherin, but as the muggles say the truth will out and the majority of personality is gryffindor

I actually think you sound like a Ravenclaw...

Have you done the Sorting Hat test on the personality lab website? I find it's very truthful, at least it was for me. Link ---> http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.h...

If you really want me to choose between Gryffindor or Slytherin I'd choose Gryffindor. Having depression doesn't make you a Slytherin, I have no idea why anyone would even begin to think that.

xx

I have to agree with you about Cedric. Interestingly, though, I think Hermione is the ideal Ravenclaw, although we haven't met many Ravenclaws comparatively. I guess the sorting hat thought she had enough guts to be in Gryffindor though, thank goodness! Actually, I think Ron, Hermione, Harry and Neville as Gryffindors represent a balance of the four houses' traits. Harry is the embodiment of Gryffindor, courage for the sake of courage. Hermione, as I say, embodies the wit and wisdom of a Ravenclaw. Neville is the honest, hard-working, utterly loyal Hufflepuff. And Ron...is the AMBITIOUS one - Slytherin! So I think the four of them represent the kind of balance of four traits that Hogwarts is supposed to embody. What do you think? But as far as actual house members, I go with: Malfoy for Slytherin, Cedric for Hufflepuff, Harry for Gryffindor, and - for lack of anyone better - Eddie Carmichael (the prefect) for Ravenclaw.

Slytherin

Gryffindor

If you were a Slytherin then you would know it coz they'r usually from rich families who support Voldemort or the seperation of magic and non magic families...they'r either evil or border on it......

Im sure your Gryffindor!

Gryffindor is better because Slytherine are stuck up RACISTS.

"Mudblood" is the wizard equivlent to the N word.

The Death Eaters are like the wizard Ku Klux Klan

So if you don't mind being in a group filled with Racists who think their better than everyone else than join Slytherin.

Gryffindor TOTALLY EPIC

Oh god i'm not an expert but you sound more like a Gryffindor

hey, you can't limit yourself to only two. If memory serves me correctly, there's also Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

You're definitely a Hufflepuff.