Virus for computers question?

I have a computer & it has a virus. I just got a laptop. If I take the phone line from the virus computer & put it in the laptop, will the laptop get a virus from the phone line?

Favorite Answer

Yes, and if you stick the phone line in your ear then your brain will get a virus.

Seriously, no you won't, however if your lappie has no AV software installed and you visit dodgy sites/ download suspect stuff then it is highly likely that the lappie will get a virus soon. Get some reputable AV software and keep it updated on a regular basis. Look for MalwareBytes, AVG, SpyBot - Search & Destroy - they're all free and fairly good at keeping out any potential nasties.

The only way to transfer a virus from one computer to another is by taking "infected" software from one of the computers and putting it onto the other (either by downloading an infected file, taking an infected file off of a flash drive, etc.). You are safe.

A única maneira de transferir um vírus de um computador para outro é tomada por software "infectado"

e não da para transferir através de uma linha de telefone

espero ter ajudado!

NO