Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

I want to take a shower at night but I don't know if I should?

Ok, it's only for tonight anyways. Cause I want to wake up and just get ready in a shorter period of time. And. I also want to know how to put on perfume? I'm 13 and I just gOt my first perfume and I don't want to put on too much. Thank you!

Yea you should take a shower every night so you can just wake up,wash your face, brush your teeth, do your hair and do things on a shorter time. Put on the right amount of perfume too. You should have some extra time leftover.

Spray it on you wrist & neck.... don't get the bottle too close (depending on how strong the perfume is)

Then spray some in front of you & walk through it & some behind you & do the same.

Put it on the back of your knees also :)

You could take a shower at night to be quicker in the AM, but wash up in the morning...

I shower everyday at night cause it makes mornings easier. Also you just got your first perfume and your 13? Insane. Just put on a few squirts. Don't overwhelm yourself with it but just make sure there's enough to smell.

Source(s): Me

if you want to take a shower at night than just do it. and with perfume, the way to put it on is to spray 2 sprays onto each wrist and dab it onto your neck. don't do anymore or it will smell bad/ waste perfume.

do it, its not like ur gonna get dirty while sleeping. put perfume on yo neck

Source(s): idk

This really is a pointless question :L but do what you like? :)

Maybe answer mine..? :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtKgE...