Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

why does eminem suck at rapping?

e used to be good when he did sslp,mmsp, and tes albums. now he just sucks.

what happened to his rap skills

Update:

now i would say all of young money and 50 are better than him.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hes still good what are you talking about?? I never really liked him in the first place I much prefer pitbull and trevie mccoy. The only song of his i ever liked was "im not afraid".

• 9 years ago

I'm guessing it's because he's still experiencing writer's block. Eminem has been making mixtapes and albums well before he had gotten famous. If you watch some of his old rap battles on YouTube, he said a line which he later used in one of his songs when he became famous. He's a good rapper, but he's definitely not the best.

• 4 years ago

I trust you. no longer that i do in comparison to him or something. Its only, as you stated he's empty now. there is no longer something left in his head that he can sing approximately. we've already heard approximately his existence as a white trash and how he desires to kill his mom. He would desire to in all danger retire or get a clean sort and a clean tale for his songs. there are extremely some white rappers that are underestimated spectacular now, yet they only could be sturdy as Eminem with clean new songs for the international. case in point: Can u, elementary marketplace and and so on. even however Eminem admitted in his song eye-catching that he would be finished with rap, yet i do no longer think of he desires to enable pass of it reason it nonetheless brings him money.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cool story bro

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Who the f*ck knows eminem been lame since relapse

• Elm
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I wish the eminem Stan was on to answer this.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He is making more money doing mainstream garbage so he really doesn't care about his raps at this point.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What you been listening to, eminem rules hip hop and rap, the king of kings, if anything he has gotten better over the years and is still the best lyrical killing rapper out there, and will be for many years to come.

• Mikey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

cool story bro

• 9 years ago

He sounds like whiney white boy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.