What are 3 things that Neil Perry does in the movie The Dead Poets Society that embraces transcendentalism?

So, I have to write an essay for my English class on how the movie The Dead Poets Society relates to transcendentalism. I have 3 paragraphs done out of the 5 i have to write. My 4th paragraph (the one I am stuck on now) is about Neil Perry and how he embraces transcendentalism. I already have that he reconvenes the... show more So, I have to write an essay for my English class on how the movie The Dead Poets Society relates to transcendentalism. I have 3 paragraphs done out of the 5 i have to write. My 4th paragraph (the one I am stuck on now) is about Neil Perry and how he embraces transcendentalism. I already have that he reconvenes the Dead Poets Society, and that he does the play against his fathers will. My teacher will not let me do Neil's suicide, as she thinks it will show that being a transcendentalist has fatal consequences. I REALLY need another thing. Help, please. . . (: