Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How can someone throw up?

Don't worry its a project for school. I just have to figure out ways people with Bulemia force themselves to throw up other than toothbrushes and fingers. Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Back in "the day", every household had a bottle of Ipecac Syrup in the medicine cabinet. It was mostly there "just in case" a child swallowed some type of poison around the home and the doctor recommended that they be made sick to their stomach to "expel" the poison. I don't even think drug stores keep it on the shelves any longer. It's behind the counter if it's available at all. This is done because of some people having a problem with Bulimia.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • 9 years ago

Some use yellow mustard on a spoon. Stick the spoon as far back in the mouth as possible and swallow the mustard. Sometime it works and some times it does not.

Ipecac is an over-the-counter medicine used to induce emesis (fancy way of saying vomiting).

• 9 years ago

Drink a V8 Vegetable only juice While Biting an Onion And Smelling a Broken Egg .. Oh an Almost forgot Staring at your dogs Watery ****

• olvey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

definite. a tub of hotdogs ensures prosperity for the newlyweds. Condiments are by no ability used in the hotdog bathe because of the fact it would desire to stain the brides gown. the better area of this custom is that the couple can consume the weiners as a cultured little snack on the thank you to the honeymoon holiday spot.. You loopy! What a relaxing question!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Rock salt. Eat 2 tbs and then wait 30minutes and everything will come up.

• 9 years ago

Eat a large amount of food in a small amount of time.

• 9 years ago

Mustard and milk

• 9 years ago

Eat what you threw up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.