Maybelline Dream Matte Moose Foundation or Concealer?

hi: )

so i was looking for a good foundation and i saw the Maybelline Dream Matte Moose foundation. everyone likes it but people also like the concealer. i dont wear foundation or concealer now because the one i have isn't very good and breaks me out. i just want a little more coverage. so which one should i get?? i don't wanna get both but im thinking the concealer just because i don't want to use it all over. should i??? and also is the product good?? or is there a better one?? i just really like it because its creamy and not power.

Thanks!! : )

p.s. the one i have now is the Covergirl Ultimate finish.

Nice spelling by the way :) It's Mousse. It's okay...

Personally, I guess that I am the only person that didn't like either the foundation nor the concealer. I found that the concealer was far too heavy for under my eyes, same with the foundation. I'd say spend a little bit more and go to Sephora and get the Sephora brand concealer. I think that the Sephora brand products are just as great as the ones with the major labels on them, but it's not as expensive just because of that. Just try it and tell me what you think :)

Good luck.

• shelly

yup i use the dream matte mouse now as a concealer even know its a foundation it still works *** a concealer .i wear other brands of foundation so.

I think you should just get the concealer sice you don't really want to use it all over your face. I had it & I actually really liked it :]

i own them & i love them , i would say go with the concealer since you don't want too use it all over your face