Kala
Kala asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Does "Sun In" turn out good with brown hair?

Favorite Answer

Noo, definitely not. I'm blonde and considered using it but it damages your hair severely, and also it won't work properly on brown hair.. get highlights if you want it lighter.

I have naturally brown hair but like mine lighter especially in the summer time and I use it and love it! I have had no problem with it harming my hair, and I am very careful with the products I use. my best friend is a stylist and controls what i use she has no problem with it! if you're worried about it damaging your hair talk wiht your stylist first! but I highly recommend it!

• Kelly

It damages your hair a lot. Also, my friend used it on her dark brown hair and it looks really yellow now. Like pee.

I wouldn't actually recommend using this product a I used to use it myself and my hairdresser advised me to stop using it as it was damaging my hair, I am not the only person this as happened to so it wasn't just my hair.

Source(s): My hairdresser

I used this when my hair was medium ash blonde - it wanted to make me go ginger and so I was always having to do the peroxide/powder bleach thing to correct it. It seems it was not such a great product afterall...