SUPER IMPORTANT child support question?

my child's father's income tax return (both state and federal) was offset for his child support debt. I know about the 6 month hold, and i counted down the days until the hold was over. The state return came after the 6 month hold, but the federal has been late. Does federal income tax take longer to be released to child support? it was definitely offset for child support. I'm just trying to figure out why its taking so long.

thank you so much for any of your help...

Favorite Answer

Yes, it can take a while, just be patient. All the best!

whilst the Feds continuously take longer,i could be on the telephone to the IRS purely the comparable. If no longer something,they'd supply you an answer in case you're ever going to verify that examine so which you may no longer be status next to the mailbox for something that may not ever arrive.

They take thier time. you'll get the money you've extorted from him eventually though. Way to go. If he had half a brain he'd raise his dependants to avoid having any refund come back to prevent this very thing from happening. Guys don't be scammed.