what am i doing wrong?

well i like this guy at school and i think he likes me to. but every time he is around his friends he ignores me, pushes me away, doesn't talk to me, and wont even look at me! :/ but whenever he isn't around them, he is such a nice person, he pays attention to me, jokes around with me, and just acts...normal and nice. One minute he says he likes me but then the next he acts like he doesn't even know me! am i doing something wrong to him????

ok soo i just confronted him (in a text) about him not treating me right. he told me that he was sorry for what he did and he never meant for me to get so angry over it. i dont know if he means it or not...:( i do like him and he apoligized, and told me that he does like me. i honstely dont know if he means what he says right now so....help? again? plz?

Favorite Answer

trust me when i tell you that your not the problem, he his, dont even bother with him, if he can't be nice to you around his friends then it means that hes scared to show his soft side and him doing this to you around his friends just means hes to immature and that he cares to much about what others think,find someone else hes not worth all the drama

He seems to be embarrassed or shy.