Madison Square Garden concerts?

I'm going to a concert at MSG in March and i was wondering.

How do they work?

Do you stand or sit?

Where is the best place?

• Yawker
    Favorite Answer

Most concerts are seated. Some performers have general admission on the floor where it's first come, first served and you stand, but the rest of the seats above the floor are still there. When you buy tickets you'll see a section and seat number. Most views in MSG are good - the higher, the cheaper. You can see a seating chart here: http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html Just select concerts in the drop down menu.

Nearly every concert has a different seating arrangement. There's almost always seating, it's not a place that has standing room events typically.

However, the way the place is built, you can have a seat that's far back and still be able to see what's going on. Still, for many people the "best place" is the closest to the stage if you want to pay the (usually) high cost. Unless it's something special I never like sitting too close towards the front because I'm forced to look up.

You can buy tickets online or at the box office. The box office typically has more seating options.

Source(s): experience