what does this dream mean?

last night,i had a dream where i killed myself. but i came back to life and killed myself again. and no matter how many times i killed myself i just kept coming back to life,where i just killed myself again and coming back to life, and it just kept on repeating and repeating for what seemed like hours...what does it all mean?

Favorite Answer

Maybe there is something in your life that bothers you a lot. What ever problem or fears whatever you have you need to face it and overcome it. Or you will be in that continuing state of being reminded or facing it over and over. You have to make change or give your self some closure.

Dreams always mean something.

Your probably in the middle of your own personal Groundhog Day. Don't worry, you get the girl at the end!

Source(s): Bill Murray

sometimes dreams doesnt mean anything but mabey its saying dont die too soon life is worth living for

You want something that you can't have?