How and when should I dump my boyfriend 10 points?

He just isn't making me happy anymore I have been away the last week and didn't miss or talk to him and I just don't want to be in a relationship anymore but how do I say this without hurting him I'll will be meeting him tomoro in my lunch break but do I tell him when we get to his house or do I stop when we are walking and what to say

Thansk

I would do it at his house just in case he takes it badly and that way he isn't going to embarrass himself in front of the other students. And I would say... We have had a great relationship but I haven't been feeling the same way. I feel like I am starting to look at you as more of a friend instead of a boyfriend. I don't want to hurt you but I can't help that my feelings have changed and I wanted to be honest with you. I hope we can still be friends.... that is what i would say. that way you arent giving him a false hope of getting back together, but you are also letting him know that nothing he did made you feel this way. good luck.

You should tell him in a place where it wont be awkward for either of you .. Being at his house might make it awkward ,Make sure that you tell him specifically why you are breaking up with him.Try to make it as least personal-emotional as possible ,Itll make it easier for him to hear and easier for you to live with,your decision

Source(s): me