I think protein products are making me aggressive?

Ok so I do muay Thai and Brazilian jiu-jitsu 4 times a week and strength training the other 3 days. I take protein shakes and recovery powder. I also take pills from BSN (which are safe and used by UFC fighters). Lately I find Im angry all the time and I get mad easily. How can I help this? And i don't want to stop my protein stuff.

• FA.
    Favorite Answer

stop watching UFC fights and you will not be as aggressive

This is normal kitten behavior and is easily broken. The kitten has never been taugt how to interact with humans or other animals, which is why he acts this way. Pick him up and put him in your lap. Begin to play with him. When he begins to play too rough, make a loud "PSSSSSSSSSST" sound. This (a) gets his attention and (b) is telling him that its not okay. If this method fails, try using a spray bottle. Again, when he begins to get rowdy, give him a little squirt. Eventually, he will associate his behavior with less than favorable results. You can use these methods throughout training. Remember, he looks at you as his pack leader. You need to establish dominance and show him that you are, in fact, the pack leader and what you say goes. Also, be sure to get him to the vet for shots so that if he does bite, and break skin, he wont be passing along anything you dont want. Good luck, and thanks for giving the little one a good home.