What styles are trending right now?

For high school girls, since I am a sophmore. Christmas is coming up, meaning I'll get to do my clothes shopping. I usually wear jeans, different kinds of tops (mostly t-shirts, or long-sleeve shirts *under either the black or brown leather vest I have, depending.*) and either my black boots, or black Converse. Any suggestions? I'm a tomboy (though I do wear some makeup and high heels), but I like to mix that style with some feminine things too. It makes it...well, balanced and a little unique.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

fur vests are verryyyy in right now. youll probably like them cause you wear that leather vest. other things in style right now are bracelet cuffs, high heel ankle boots, and fashion inspired by menswear like suits and high heel loafers and such

• 9 years ago

Infinity scarves and beanies. Knee-high boots or combat boots. Chunky knit sweaters.

• 9 years ago

Scarves are a really big fashion trend right now! Also Uggs and Northfaces are a really big trend with highschoolers.

Source(s): Fashion Expert
  • Taylor
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Knitwear is ALWAYS popular around winter time, particularly cable knit or fairisle. Also this wear dark reds and mustard yellows are in fashion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Feaathherss everywhereee!! :D earrigns, necklaces, hair everything and i just thing they're soo cute <# u shud try it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

moccasins, skinny jeans, straight hair, pearls, and floral shirts. (hollister, abercrombie&fitch, or american eagle.) based off of what i've recently been wearing and stuff i've seen others wear, although, i like to be unique. (:

• 9 years ago

combat/ military boots

thos kinda big knit sweaters

skinny jeans

• 9 years ago

uggs, tights worn as pants,

Source(s): freshman
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.