Do i have a good chance at getting into Arizona state university or maybe auburn university?

im a sophomore.i live in california so im out of state.i really want to go to arizona state university or auburn university.i have been varsity swim since freshman year.i went to CIF and broke a record for my school as a freshman.i am also captain.i play water polo and icehockey.im a lifeguard.i have a 2.90 gpa.i heard that its sort of easy to get into these universitys but i just want to make sure.i also want to double major in biology and psychology.Thanks

• Me
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I think you have a good chance at getting into either of these universities. They are not really known to be tough to get in. While your GPA is not above 3.0, it's close enough and you have tons of extracurricular activities to impress them.

//moi