So I have a Blackberry data plan, can I use bbm internationally with wifi at no cost?

Is there a way for me to use bbm over wifi without using my data plan?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Assuming you're in the united kingdom, your archives allowance won't enable you to to apply BBM. you may might desire to purchase a BIS (Blackberry internet centers) plan as nicely on your internet allowance. This generally expenses £5 in line with month, on suitable of your present day plan. I actual have a Blackberry on 3 cellular, and that i've got an limitless archives plan, plus a Blackberry plan for my Curve 9300 telephone. If I cancelled my archives upload on, my archives might supply up working (or be charged in line with use) and if I cancelled the Blackberry upload on, my Blackberry centers might now not artwork.

• 9 years ago

You can all ATT or whomever, and tell them you are going overseas. Some of the carriers will let you change to an international plan for a limited time.

What you don't want to do is go to Bermuda and forget to turn your wifi off for three days. I did it, and believe, me, you don't want to.

• 9 years ago

I hope you sort that out soon! Check out http://www.swapbbm.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.