So I have a Blackberry data plan, can I use bbm internationally with wifi at no cost?

Is there a way for me to use bbm over wifi without using my data plan?

Assuming you're in the united kingdom, your archives allowance won't enable you to to apply BBM. you may might desire to purchase a BIS (Blackberry internet centers) plan as nicely on your internet allowance. This generally expenses £5 in line with month, on suitable of your present day plan. I actual have a Blackberry on 3 cellular, and that i've got an limitless archives plan, plus a Blackberry plan for my Curve 9300 telephone. If I cancelled my archives upload on, my archives might supply up working (or be charged in line with use) and if I cancelled the Blackberry upload on, my Blackberry centers might now not artwork.

You can all ATT or whomever, and tell them you are going overseas. Some of the carriers will let you change to an international plan for a limited time.

What you don't want to do is go to Bermuda and forget to turn your wifi off for three days. I did it, and believe, me, you don't want to.

I hope you sort that out soon! Check out http://www.swapbbm.com/