Kind of in a sticky situation...?

There's this guy that I sat with in my Chemistry class. The class required a lot of group work so we'd always end up talking a lot. I'm a friendly person & nice to everyone. I never flirted with him or anything, only was friendly. He asked me for my number a few weeks ago but claimed that is was only if he had to ask me something about class, homework, etc.

In the past week & a half, he's texted me almost every day (about stuff unrelated to class). Last night, he asked if I wanted to chill with his friend at a lounge. Halfway through, he started acting like it's a date. He said "You're not like all the other girls. Most people judge me on my looks. But you're very humble."

I only wanted to be friends with him. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

You should play along then TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM HIM. that would be hilarious

Its always best to be honest in a situation like this. Just let the guy know that you only wish to be friends and nothing more, that your trying to focus more on school or for whatever reason. Good luck.

If you went to the lounge, you made your first big mistake. Let him know that even though

your " Humble ", you weren't born yesterday. This guy has already overstepped his bounds.

Humbly let him know he's pushing it.....

: )

u will be back next week complaining that u like this boy but now he dont like u....OH MY STARS!!!