Ahsan Ali asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

WHATS WRONG WITH MY HAIR?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my hair is like Justin Beibers when he had long hair. every one loves my hair, but the problem is my hair doesnt stay in place like when i walk my hair like blows back a little. when its windy out it gets completely destroyed. hairspray does help me but it still gets ruined with strong winds. i look at everyone else with hairstyle like mine there hair is fine even in the most strongest wind. hats dont help me either when i take off my hat after wearing it, it gets messy. i dont wanna cut my hair, short hair doesnt work for me. i never even hang out with my friends cause of this problem or even go out. please help. do i have to cut my hair then grow it out again. IM A GUY BTW. and im tied of wearing stuff on my hair.

Favorite Answer

My hair is about the same I just use mousse and it seems to help a lot with the messiness like it keeps it unfrizzy good luck

ask ur hairdresser