Jenna asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How did I eat today ?? I had something every three hours since I woke up. ?

First off don't tell me to eat just when I'm hungry because I wasn't even hungry every three hours but I ate anyways. I woke up at 12pm

I had a salad(50calories) at 12 when I woke up. Then I had a cup of coffee(35 calories) at 2 . Then I'm going to have veggitarian curry(150calories) at 4:30-5:00ish. Then for a snack later Imma have half a pomagranate(41calories) .

Is that good??? Im 13, female 5'7" and 135lbs.

Favorite Answer

Yea that's good. Don't force yourself to eat and if ur not hungry, don't make itself eat the food if u have some sort of diet plan. If ur eating just for the taste, at ur body weight and height, as althy as ur eating, u r perfectly fine

Well, first of all your 13 your still growing, and you shouldn't be so worried.Your at a good weight and for your height, and you did eat healthy. (Just don't eat every three hours!!)

Your food intake is very low. Try eat a little more and raise the calorie intake, you will kill yourself if you dont.