whats the best way to ask out a girl?

I really like this girl and im kind of afraid of getting rejected what do I do or say?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't be too serious about asking her out. The best way is to do something you enjoy and good at, so you can show her your strengths and positive side. Just do something, and invite her to come along, don't make it too big of a deal. Act like you'd still have a good time even if she doesn't come, it would be her loss if she can't come. So if she rejects, it's no big deal.

Never make it too formal like a fancy dinner or movie. Do something you both can work together... like cooking, or playing sports. Art gallery is another good idea if she is artsy type..

Source(s): learn how to attract women anywhere: www.PUABestMate.com
  • 9 years ago

Start with asking her to hang out some day, like.. ask her if she wants to go to a movie with you. If she says no, then she doesn't know what she's missing out on. Don't be afraid of being rejected, because if you are, you'll find someone better. Trust me.

• 9 years ago

The best thing to do is be yourself, be honest, and be confident! Even if you are not truly feeling confident.. act as if you are. Don't beat around the bush. Just tell her you like her and ask her out. Even if you are rejected, it happens to the best of us :) At least you narrow your searches down. GOOD LUCK!

• 9 years ago

Just start talking to them casually and confidently, and then lead into a joke. After the joke, casually ask if they have some free time (working yourself into their schedule, not them working into your schedule). If they deliberately show that they don't have free time (i.e., avoiding you then just say, okay nice to meet you etc.) then try to move past her, if they're simply showing they're busy (as in interested but not finding time to fit you in) just say okay and finish with a quip like exaggerating the rejection (in a joking manner, please try your hardest to convey this), if she laughs then bide your time and ask her out later when she'll conceivably have time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1- ask her if shes single

2- ask if she like some 1 make sure that some one is you

3-ask her what she thinks of you

4-ask her what type of guy shes looking for

5-after all that just ask her out

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just do it. even if you get rejected you will go away feeling somewhat good inside because you did let fear stop you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Girl, can I get yo' digits."

Also make sure to make a duck face right after doing this and stare into her eyes. Girls love the duck face.

• 9 years ago

get an old polaroid camera, take a pic of you holding a sign asking for a date. then put it in one of her books.

• 9 years ago

Club her over the head and say "YOU MINE BISH!"

• soc
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

you have to invite her with the assurance that everything would be fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.