Should Rick Perry ever win any election again?

Poll answers:

A -No.

B -Yes, but only because I want to watch the world burn.

C -Gay people should stone him to death with bibles.

D -I would punch a Rick voter in the face if I didn't already move out of the country.

E -I'm not embarrassed to admit, I'm a Rick Perry supporter and I approve all messages accept the ones I don't agree with.

F -LOL

You must explain your answer.

A- No way in hell, the guy may as well have shot himself in the foot. Going with kids not being able to celebrate christmas is fine because it's become a commercial holiday anyway and holds virtually no religious value at all anymore. But complaining about gays in the military is just stupid. If this guy gets elected president there are only two possible reasons. 1: He cheated and fixed the election or 2: Americans have officially become the stupidest people on the planet. I'm hoping for neither of those outcomes...

after obama and mccain politics just seem so boring and hopeless like why bother.

A- No way in hell, Rick Perry is an intolerant christian dumbass

• G - He shouldn't have won the ones he already has, let alone any more. The man's a genuine moron.

• Bubble

G-I don't care.

no