pack4an asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Do minnesota need a new head coach?

I think there a good football team much better then what there record is. Early part of the season they had leads in most of there loses in close games a lot of that has to be coaching maybe they should go after Jon Gruden I know there defended is getting old but think I coaching

Favorite Answer

I think Frazier is definitely better off as just a defensive coordinator...he looks like Kristen Stewart standing on the sidelines. The Vikings need some motivation, and better play calling.

Frazier and Lovie Smith are two if the worst head coaches in the league but Smith somehow finds a way to win. Frazier can't so he should be fired.

Yes Frazier shows no emotions and calls the same play calls every week in the same situations. He needs to go.

For the most part, I don't blame Frazier for that loss. Ponder should get 99% of the blame.

• Snid

Welcome to the world formerly reserved for the Detroit Lions.