LoveisMe asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Loreal True Match Experiences? Help!?

I want to try the foundation.powder,etc... I just don't want to waste the money if its not worth it!

Favorite Answer

I've never tried the powder, but I used to use the foundation. I used to like it, but now I don't think it's that great.

The consistency is VERY runny and thin, almost like watercolor paint. It gives great coverage though, and a little goes a long way. The staying power was alright, and the finish was pretty matte. It also felt kind of dry on my skin, and I have dry skin so maybe it just wasn't right for my skin type.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.

I used the lightest liquid one in the warm range (I am super pale). It is very thin and super liquidy. I doubt you can build it above medium coverage. On me, it didn't last very long (maybe 3 hours max) before becoming liquidy and disgusting again on my face. My skin is combination, though--some dry spots, some oily spots.

Source(s): me and my experience :)